Monday, September 10, 2012

Quick, into the time machine!

Hurry, get in before the Velociraptors do! We have to go back, far back, beginning of man back! We were given a mission to collect and study all the art of the ancient world up until the 20th century. And we have to present our studies in a way that holds the interest of the professor... The fate of the world depends on this. And I have to be careful this time, those Velociraptors don't belong in the 23rd century.
So, will you come with me on this quest? I need you, the professor needs you, your country needs you... to follow this log of my studies in art history! So please watch your step when entering the time machine and keep all eyes fastened on your screen.

3 comments:

  1. cool beans! How come I don't get to do a blog about art history?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! This counts as one of your five comments for the quarter!

      Delete
  2. So great! I love the voice and my interest in certainly piqued. I would read this blog. Be sure to not let the clarity of the content be lost in the quirky wordiness. And the font of the post body is hard to read, along with the size of the words. The font is great for other parts of the blog, like post titles, etc.

    ReplyDelete